If you like a picture on the blog, why not carry it with you? These are some images I think make good wallpaper, so I’ve formatted them for the iPhone. (They probably look great on other phones, as well.) Need help using them? Scroll down to the bottom of this page.
First, you need to get the image into your collection of iPhone photos. There are a few ways to do this, but I find this the easiest:
- Open this page on your iPhone.
- Tap the image you want to use.
- When you get to the post, tap the link for “iPhone Wallpaper.”
- After the image loads, tap and hold on it. After a moment, a set of buttons will pop up. Select “Save Image.”
Ok, that was the hard part. The rest is easy.
- Open your iPhone Photos app and find the image you just saved, then open it.
- Tap the arrow in the lower left.
- Tap “Use as Wallpaper.”
- Follow the iPhone’s directions. After scaling it (you shouldn’t have to – I’ve done that for you), you can choose whether you want it as the “Lock Screen” (the image that appears when the phone is locked) or the “Home Screen” (the image that appears on your desktop under your apps.)
You can follow these instructions to use any image on the blog this way, these are just a few that I’ve picked.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.