NOW AVAILABLE IN THE MAC APP STORE!
File Sequencer is a simple and fast utility that allows you to sort and rename large sets of files. This is useful for animators and effects artists who regularly deal with long sequences of image files. But it can also be useful for photographers, or anyone that needs to manage lots of files. Version 2 is completely re-written from the ground up to be as fast as possible. Even sequences made up of thousands of files process in mere seconds!
VERSION 2.0 FEATURES
• Totally optimized to be fast, fast, fast!!!
• Either renames the files in place, or moves or copies them to a new location
• Resorts the files by name, size, modification date, or even randomly
• Can also resort numerically, where the existing file number has no trailing zeroes
• Adds, removes, or changes the file extension
• Allows you to renumber only certain files in a folder – filtering by name, number range, or file extension
• New number step feature (i.e. 1,3,5,7)
• Can also clean Mac “dot” files when used on non-Mac formatted volumes
Available exclusively in the Mac App Store
Go to the File Sequencer help page→